Overbed Table Info
Operated by a gas cylinder, the overbed table with dual Thermofoil surfaces and u-base has ample clearance to fit under any hospital bed.
Overbed tables provide patients with a place to eat, work, and perform other tasks while comfortably supported by a bed, chair, or recliner. The low-profile base slides under chairs, wheelchairs, and beds to bring the table surface right to the patient. Height adjustable and available in three top shapes, overbed tables accommodate patients’ needs.
- Anodized aluminum column and heavy-duty steel base
- Tops available in laminate, Thermofoil, or Thermofoil with spill guard top
- Height adjustable from 30” to 41”
- Dual-top with integrated cup holders can be folded and unfolded with one hand
- Holds up to 100 pounds of evenly distributed weight
- Storage basket
- Cord wrap
- IV hook
- Vanity drawer and mirror